|Early Registration Fee
|Late Registration Fee
|Onsite||€ 550||€ 600|
|Online||€ 270||€ 320|
- The ONSITE & ONLINE Registration Fees cover
- all course sessions,
- poster sessions,
- oral presentations,
- PayPal/Bank service, VAT,
- all the scientific activities,
- the ONLINE participation to the 7th International Online & Onsite Conference on Machine Learning, Optimization, and Data Science, October 5 – 8, 2021, and
- the ONLINE participation to ACAIN 2021 Advanced Course and Symposium on Artificial Intelligence and Neuroscience (co-located event to LOD 2021).
- The ONSITE & ONLINE Registration Fees do NOT include transportation, accommodation, meals, telephone, laundry and other personal expenses. For the accommodation, meals and transportation see the related accommodation page.
Travel, accommodation, meals or other form of support (studentships/grants) is NOT available to any applicant.
The fee is fixed regardless of length of stay, length of room occupancy or meals. Remember that time spent together with faculty and other participants fosters effective scientific exchange and stimulates the development of professional networks and scientific collaborations. This is a hallmark of the spirit of the Advanced Course.
The Registration is complete only after payment in full has been received: this ensures attendance to the course. There is no registration and payment on site: accepted participants arriving at an event without having completes and prepaid their registration will not be admitted.
Only credit card payment is allowed. The transaction is managed by PayPal. It is not compulsory to got a PayPal account: indeed it is also possible to directly typewrite the details of any accepted card choosing the option “Pay with Debit or Credit Card” (PayPal Guest Checkout).
You will receive the registration and payment receipts by e-mail upon completion of the payment process (usually few minutes). No e-mail is sent if the payment is cancelled or uncompleted.