- address: Località Pontignano, 5 – 53019, Castelnuovo Berardenga (Siena) – Tuscany – Italy
- phone: +39-0577-1521104
- fax: +39-0577-1521098
- email: email@example.com
- web: https://www.lacertosadipontignano.com/en/index.php
- gps: latitude: N 43° 22′ 7.972″ – longitude: E 11° 21′ 35.177″
Flights to Tuscany:
- From Pisa Airport: Regular trains travel hourly from inside Pisa International Airport -where many low-cost airlines land- to the Siena railway station with a change in Empoli. Travel takes approximately 100 minutes.
- From Florence Airport: A convenient Shuttle Bus covers the short distance to the Firenze Central (Santa Maria Novella) railway station, where trains to Siena travel daily on a hourly basis and travel time is approximately 80 minutes.
By car: Siena is located about 60 km (37,3 mi) south of Florence, about 120 km (74,5 mi) from Pisa and about 230 km (142,9 mi) from Rome. The Certosa di Pontignano is approximately 8 km (5 mi) from the walls of the old city of Siena.